Arrow Lake i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla was at the gravesite.

Not that she was aware of it. Mahler kept that part of his life under lock and key, and she never asked Stag much about his father, either. When she joined Diaspora, they had already moved to the hollow, and they were there only a short time before Mahler teamed up with Wintersbane to form Sagtannet on the spire. She knew very little of the fabled Stigmata. Only his name, really.

The real reason she was here was the great vantage point it provided. From here she could see well out into the taiga. Not so far as Rivenwood's dwelling in the bypass, but far enough to settle any unease she might have.

A cramp rippled ominously through her belly, forcing Wylla to draw a sharp breath. Very soon, she would need to retreat to the heart of the hollow to prepare, but until then she was restless. When it settled, the tiny she-wolf turned back down the winding path toward home, but came to an abrupt stop on the way and bristled defensively when she spotted the earthy woman standing in her way.
Messages In This Thread
i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 09, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by Wylla - March 11, 2022, 01:31 PM