Arrow Lake i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
River's reaction catalyzed an immediate one in Wylla, who, despite her size, was a fierce scrapper. Her hackles lifted all along the thin line of her back and she peeled up her lips, revealing gnashing teeth. She believed her age to be an asset. This other bitch was younger by a considerable amount. Losing her eye had diminished her skill somewhat, but she still felt confident in her ability to neutralize this threat, and she had plenty of motivation for not holding back in the form of her bloated midriff.

Then River seemed to recollect herself and sag. Wylla assumed River stepped back out of sheer intimidation. It would be a first, but it was the only thing that made sense to her, since she had taken no notice of the other's flabby belly. Good. Fuck this bitch for immediately going on the offensive.

A warning. Wylla scoffed. You meet enough real monsters, you stop being afraid of ghosts. Seems you haven't faced many.
Messages In This Thread
i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 09, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by Wylla - March 24, 2022, 10:42 AM