Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Maybe @Loko? But anyone’s welcome!

The pups were constantly on the move now, every moment punctuated by fluttering kicks. Meerkat took both comfort and pleasure in this sign of a healthy pregnancy, even when a particularly precise kick hit some internal organ or another. She bent double, breathing through the surprising shock of it.

When she straightened, Meerkat suddenly noticed the weather preparing to take a turn. The sun hid behind darkening clouds as thunder rumbled over the open ocean. Keen to avoid being caught in a downpour, she looked around to find the nearest shelter, ducking into the mouth of the tunnel just east of the lake.

The popup thundershower lasted only a short while before the sun peeked out again. Meerkat stepped out into the damp, glistening world, inhaling deeply the scent of petrichor. The deep breath prompted the puppies to wriggle harder. Meerkat smiled to herself as she began trundling toward the nearby meadow.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
try to catch my breath as i gain my composure - by Meerkat - March 24, 2022, 02:01 PM