Ankyra Sound the cask of amontillado
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
There was something delightfully casual about hearing Njord labeled as such. Meerkat huffed a laugh through her nose, nodding. Before she could respond verbally, Avi asked her about the stranger lurking in the background. She glanced over at him inquisitively, noting how awkward he seemed as he answered the other woman’s question.

Hello, Drakon. I’m Meerkat and this is Avi. We’re from neighboring packs. She glanced at the redhead, not wishing to divulge her personal information without permission and hoping the introduction was okay otherwise. We were just catching up since we last spoke, she added for Drakon’s benefit, telling Avi, I’ve been with Sapphique for about two months now. My man, she said, lips curling in amusement, and I are betrothed and expecting, actually. How are things with you and yours?

Her attention remained primarily upon the other she-wolf as she spoke, though as she voiced the question, she included Drakon with a glance and a smile. He was welcome to join their conversation if he wished, though based on his discomfiture, Meerkat wouldn’t be surprised if he excused himself and left the women to their conversation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the cask of amontillado - by Avicus - March 08, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Drakon - March 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Meerkat - March 08, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Avicus - March 11, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Drakon - April 08, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Avicus - April 12, 2022, 09:46 PM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Meerkat - May 19, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: the cask of amontillado - by Avicus - June 07, 2022, 09:09 AM