Dragoncrest Cliffs try to catch my breath as i gain my composure
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,993 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The question made her smile, even as a ponderous expression took over her face. Not usually, no, although sometimes one of them kicks and it feels like it hits one of my organs, can you believe that? Otherwise, it’s sometimes uncomfortable… and definitely weird… but not bad. Meerkat laughed, realizing, That makes no sense, does it? It’s really indescribable.

For the moment, all kicking had ceased. She assumed the pups were taking a nap. Logic told her that staying still was probably best, though she knew by now that a gentle, swaying walk seemed to lull them. Meerkat sniffed, shifting her feet in the wet grass.

I think I’m going to walk to the beach. It’ll be slow going, but I bet some neat stuff washed up after that storm. Want to come with me? she said to Loko.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: try to catch my breath as i gain my composure - by Meerkat - April 15, 2022, 09:19 AM