Dragoncrest Cliffs if the feeling don’t fit, you’ll just have to stick with it
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat momentarily lost track of the conversation again when Aminthe yanked her paw away and scrambled behind Rosalyn’s leg. The young mother-to-be sucked in a sharp breath, shooting the child and her mother an apologetic look. Her ears splayed a little, wondering if the Ruby would rebuke her for frightening the small child, but Rosalyn only spoke words of comfort to the youngster.

I didn’t mean to frighten you, Aminthe, I’m sorry, Meerkat said softly. Part of her wanted to explain what was happening, but she would leave that to the pups’ parents. Besides, she might be too young to understand much right now.

Rosalyn spoke again and Meerkat shot Aminthe another sheepish glance before retraining her attention on the elder. She sipped in another quiet breath when Rosalyn touched on what could only be called a sore subject. The Ruby offered to speak with those who refused to embrace herself, Njord and the foundation they were building.

Thank you for the offer, Meerkat began, though I’m cautiously optimistic that things are on an upswing in that department. She thought about Sobo’s gift, which held a place of honor in the burrow. She thought, too, of Loko’s smiling face as he commented on the wedding ceremony. Mireille had been welcoming from the start, of course, and although Coraline was a bit of a mystery, it was due in part to being sequestered.

Her brow furrowed a little as she shared, Sobo seemed upset with his da. I don’t know if they’ve spoken or cleared the air. But I hope they’re able to do that. And I hope all of your children can forgive me if I’ve upset them unintentionally. I promise I didn’t mean to, she finished, bending down a little to catch little Aminthe’s eye, smile soft.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)