Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn had never had family in the way Bronco spoke of Meerkat. She'd never had relatives wishing to check in or, really, anyone but her children to even recall or care about her. This wasn't a normal occurrence and she was beginning to lose patience with playing the role of middleman to their reunion.

I don't know an Atlas. Her mate is Njord. She wasn't compromising no matter how well meaning he seemed. Perhaps you can catch up when you come back. There was a not-so-subtle hint that this wasn't her role to fill.

I'm sure, if you are who you say you are, she will be glad to see you. Rosalyn added, relenting and at least trying to seem slightly welcoming. She had nothing personal against these two, it was just exhausting these days when strangers came along asking questions. Despite her mixed feelings on stepping down, still, she was glad this was a role she only needed to play every so often.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by Rosalyn - April 28, 2022, 09:28 AM