The Sentinels From the Abyss it calls me
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
I had to seize my chance to write with you again! :)

It was only a matter of time before his feet carried him away again, despite Caracal telling himself to stay close and pitch in with the leader’s brand new litter. Although he did aspire to earn his place as a sitter, he just didn’t feel close enough to either parent to even approach them about helping.

Truthfully, he didn’t feel close to anyone in Atautsikut, even those he saw on a fairly regular basis, like Lane or Heda. His mind strayed to Veteran as he ventured northward, toward the seaboard. He’d felt an instant connection with the other young man and hoped maybe he would finally develop a proper kinship with somebody in the pack.

The smell of salt filled his nose as he roamed closer to the coastline. His course swayed east, carrying him toward some woods. Caracal paused when he saw the blackened trees, all thoughts about his pack fading into the background as he explored this peculiar forest.

He didn’t expect to cross paths with anyone in such a macabre place, though the sight of a golden wolf haloed by the setting sun immediately captured the yearling’s attention. Blinking, he woofed to announce his presence, then made a cautiously optimistic approach.

Hey there, I’m Caracal, he offered, tail waving in an amiable fashion.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 21, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 27, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 27, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 28, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 28, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 09:22 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 30, 2022, 07:12 AM