Dragoncrest Cliffs shaped by clearest blue
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
In that case, she wouldn’t insist. Meerkat smiled indulgently at the woman, her lovely gift and her lovelier words.

Her attention inevitably drifted to the slumbering pups. She both wanted to savor this brief time when they were bound so tightly to her, and take them out into the world, show them off and show them everything it had to offer them.

Can you believe that in about two months, they’ll be grown enough to move to the rendezvous site? Meerkat mused. I find it hard to imagine, when they’re so small…

And right now, they were so very dependent on her. When Mercy stirred again and began to cry, Meerkat swiftly sought to comfort her daughter. It took some coaxing before the colicky baby accepted a teat. It was hard to imagine that it was only a matter of weeks before she and her brothers would be eating meat, walking steadily on all fours, growing into independent individuals…

Think I’ll wake the boys, feed them too. Sorry in advance for any screaming, Meerkat said for Jorunn’s benefit, not minding if the she-wolf would like to stay but also understanding if she chose that moment to leave the young mother to it.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 02, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - May 05, 2022, 09:42 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Mercy - May 05, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 06, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - May 07, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 27, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 02, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - June 02, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 14, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - June 14, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 14, 2022, 10:33 PM