Dragoncrest Cliffs kwense
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Mireille didn’t know. Meerkat shook her head at the apology and returned the nudge. It didn’t really matter, she supposed, as long as they were all happy and healthy.

They’re around here somewhere, she replied to the yearling’s question, sounding more casual than she felt about the situation. I hope you’re right, she added, hoping Aminthe, Quennell and her trio were becoming fast friends.

It was tempting to ask Mireille to keep an eye on her kids—which she knew the girl be happy to do—or invite her to go looking for them. But Meerkat reminded herself that this phase was about separating herself a little. They needed room to grow. And she needed the space to be her own person again.

I think I may go to the beach proper and try to hunt up something tasty for your sister, Meerkat said after a moment, wondering if Mireille would prefer to stay here and enjoy her soak or perhaps join the Sapphire.

As much as she would love her company, she caught herself sort of hoping the yearling would hang out here, so close the rendezvous site. Meerkat wouldn’t ask outright, yet the thought of someone like Mireille spending time close to Corsair Beach certainly soothed her anxious heart.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kwense - by Mireille - June 14, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: kwense - by Meerkat - June 15, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: kwense - by Mireille - June 15, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: kwense - by Meerkat - June 15, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: kwense - by Mireille - June 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: kwense - by Meerkat - June 16, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: kwense - by Mireille - June 17, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: kwense - by Meerkat - June 20, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: kwense - by Mireille - June 21, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: kwense - by Meerkat - June 22, 2022, 09:26 AM
RE: kwense - by Mireille - June 22, 2022, 02:58 PM