Dragoncrest Cliffs bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,988 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Feeling rather numb today, Meerkat obediently trailed alongside Erzulie. She had attended the meeting, though she scarcely thought about what it all meant as the two of them headed eastward. She could think only of Njord.

The Ruby’s quiet question drew Meerkat out of her head for a moment, prompting her to pause before saying, Yes. Had he told no one else? He just planned to visit Meares Island to tell them the good news, maybe arrange a visit…

She thought of what else he’d told her, about a prior trip. Had something waylaid him again? Neither one of them had expected him to be gone this long. Perhaps he was needed there, for some reason or another, but then why hadn’t he sent a messenger, at the very least?

Despite how anxious and unhappy she felt, Meerkat murmured in his defense, He’ll come back. I know he will. She paused, sighing, It’s just hard…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 11:35 AM