Dragoncrest Cliffs bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her ribs felt like they might crack as she sucked in deep breaths only to loose them in the form of wracking sobs. She cried until she ran out of breath, quieting somewhat but letting the tears stream down her face as Erzulie crooned a song in her ear.

She wept herself into exhaustion, not really sure what to do with herself when it was all said and done. Suppose something had happened to Njord and he just… never came back. Would she be able to accept that, without closure? Or would she live the rest of her days, always holding out hope that he might turn up one day, no matter how long it took?

Meerkat didn’t have the answers. Spent, she rested her head on Erzulie’s shoulder and just let the grief and uncertainty of it press against her broken heart.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: bittersweet, irresistible, a crawling beast - by Meerkat - August 14, 2022, 08:20 PM