Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When he mentioned Moonglow, her dull eyes brightened a little. She wondered how Kukutux, Sialuk and the rest of the village was doing these days. She tried to remember the last time she had seen either one of them. She sipped in a sharp breath when she remembered telling Sialuk about her blossoming romance, sometime back in late winter.

Pushing that thought gently aside, she refocused on Rodyn again to say, I’m Meerkat of Sapphique. I was part of Moonglow once. I was close to Kukutux and Sialuk. How are they? She paused, then added, And what do you mean when you say you’re a trader?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 02, 2022, 02:54 PM