Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her lips drooped a little when he told her Sialuk had left some time ago, although she remembered her friend telling her, “…they have lain a path for me.” Perhaps her loved ones’ spirits had guided her away from Moonspear to find her good fortune. It was hard, these days, to feel optimistic, but in this, Meerkat decided to hold out hope that Sialuk would return to fulfill her destiny: “In time, I return to the spear. Make home there. Not for many moons.”

She didn’t know any of the other names he mentioned: Stratos, Callyope, Mojag. Meerkat assumed they must be this year’s brood. Despite herself, she smiled, warmed at the thought of Kukutux bringing more young ones into the world. She was the portrait of a maternal figure, after all.

Rodyn explained his title and the services he provided. She met the mention of siring pups with a blink, though paid it no mind once he said it wasn’t something he offered. He hadn’t mentioned any relation to the Rivainis, so she wondered if he’d come this way by pure happenstance, simply keeping an eye out for a good trading opportunity.

Maybe we could do a trade of some sort? Is there anything in particular you’re searching for? Meerkat wondered, definitely intrigued by the possibilities.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 04, 2022, 07:58 PM