Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
In fact, he wasn’t simply wandering in search of general opportunities; he had a very specific task set before him. Meerkat’s eyes widened with every item he listed. Why had Kukutux sent him out to gather such an extensive list of objects? Perhaps he had to prove himself for some kind of promotion?

I can definitely help you with that, Meerkat said when he confessed he didn’t know much about seashells. Do you mind telling me why you’re collecting all these things? I’ll help you either way, I’m just curious.

Meanwhile, she motioned for him to come along as she strode a little nearer to the surf. There were many, many seashells scattered along the waterline, many of them broken into pieces. Meerkat combed the wet sands, letting the cool saltwater swirl about her heels as she searched. She wanted to find at least one intact shell to show Rodyn as an example.

It didn’t take too long. Scooping it out of the wet sand, she nipped it with her teeth and carried it out of the water’s lapping reach. She set it gently in a mound of drier sand, which clung to the pearly contours of a small and rather generic seashell.

This isn’t the most impressive example but, Meerkat said, looking up to catch Rodyn’s eye, this is a seashell.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 05, 2022, 01:36 PM