Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His answer piqued her curiosity, though its vagueness told her he didn’t want to reveal anything further. Meerkat merely nodded, pursing her lips against any followup questions and focusing her attention on the tiny, fragile treasure she’d set on the sand.

I’m not sure, she answered his question truthfully, but I have seen some in various colors, yes. We can sift for whatever you’d like, Meerkat added, making a sweeping gesture at the whole of the sound, where there was much beach to comb.

Her eyes returned to his face when he posed a philosophical question. Of course, her brain helpfully supplied, Yes! I want Njord to come home to us. But she wasn’t sure she would do anything for that outcome. That was why she hadn’t gone after him, nor asked anyone else to locate him. She wouldn’t risk tearing apart what was left of the Sveijarn-Corten family.

She answered with the truth once more, repeating, I’m not sure, and looking away, toward the horizon, as she let out a long breath.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 05, 2022, 07:04 PM