Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Maman, she repeated, pronouncing it slowly and carefully. Her name is Chacal, Meerkat added, though of course Requiem likely wouldn’t recognize it.

There was no avoiding the shell, not when Rodyn held it out to her to inspect. Swallowing a sigh, Meerkat peered at it. She motioned for him to set it down and then screwed her left eye shut, placing the right one close to the opening.

I don’t think there’s anyone in here, she said to him, then sat up, and even if there was, I don’t think it would have teeth. But I think this is a solid choice.

He mentioned Samani again. Meerkat tried to remember what he’d said earlier, something about taking many seashells to her. She tried to remember if she knew anything about her, yet she just couldn’t place her. Whoever she was, she sounded very important to Rodyn.

Samani, is she your… Meerkat asked quietly, trailing off to let him fill in the blank if he wished.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 06, 2022, 10:07 PM