Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
You didn’t, she assured, still looking the other way.

It took her another moment to collect herself. By that time, Rodyn was trying to redirect the conversation a bit. Meerkat truly appreciated it, though she realized she no longer felt up for conversation. She was grateful to have distracted herself from her woes for a little bit but it was time to retreat.

Actually, now that you know what to look for, I think you should do it all on your own. I think it’s more meaningful that way. I know that if I was Samani, I would be touched, knowing you and only you personally chose the gifts for me.

Brushing away an errant tear with her paw, she added, If you find any particularly striking driftwood, you can always deliver it to Sapphique’s borders. But just spreading the word about Requiem is really all I need in exchange.

Meerkat telegraphed her intention to disembark, moving slowly, before saying, It was nice meeting you, Rodyn, and I wish you luck in your searching and trading. Take care, of yourself and Samani, she thought, offering a wan smile and dip of her head before turning toward home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 08, 2022, 08:45 PM