Dragoncrest Cliffs cloudbreak
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She stopped short, breath hitching in her chest, when a realization came over her: she hadn’t thought of Njord even once since waking. Meerkat waited for him to flood her head and heart but seconds ticked past and he remained tucked in the wings. She didn’t know what to make of it.

Rosalyn’s arrival swiftly swept all thought of him to the side again. Meerkat’s tail twitched in greeting and she gave the older woman a smile and a respectful dip of her head. Already it was filling with images of the Redhawks they’d only just left.

Yeah, it was a really wonderful trip, for the most part, she answered. How’s everything here?

She hadn’t forgotten to ask around re: Requiem, though her inquiries had turned up nothing. Her eyes tracked over the Ruby’s scarred features, wondering if perhaps any news had come in her absence.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 26, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Rosalyn - September 26, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 26, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Rosalyn - September 29, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 29, 2022, 05:13 PM