Dragoncrest Cliffs cloudbreak
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn answered the unspoken question and Meerkat bit back a sigh. Like the Ruby, she had resigned herself. She had lost too many loved ones to uphold an optimistic outlook on these things any longer, particularly when it concerned a very young child.

Brief recollections of her wayward younger siblings—including a little sister she’d never gotten to meet, as Prevost had vanished at a young age herself, never to be seen again—scattered when Rosalyn asked about her family. Well, she asked about her mother, who was the primary reason she’d taken the trip.

Mereo’s in the Sunspires, so it’s not close but it’s not too far. Otherwise, she never would’ve been able to take the kids with her. I did see my mom, my dad, some of my siblings… it was quite the family reunion, really. Ray, Fish and Mercy got to meet their aunts and uncles, who are a few months younger than them, she shared with a chortle.

Meerkat wondered whether Rosalyn and the others here figured she might end up taking her trio to live there. It was a tempting thought, of course. Actually, she couldn’t stop thinking about Epoch, in the vale. What a little slice of paradise it had seemed! If asked, she wasn’t entirely sure she could explain why she didn’t move closer to family.

It’s good to be back, though. I missed the beach. And not hearing my kids tell me their feet hurt twenty thousand times a day, the Laramite quipped.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 26, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Rosalyn - September 26, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 26, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: cloudbreak - by Rosalyn - September 29, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: cloudbreak - by Meerkat - September 29, 2022, 05:13 PM