Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Conception 
After bumping into Val, Meerkat returned to the roja den to check on the patients. Apparently Quennell had woken and even moved around a bit, which was progress. Things were already quiet again by the time she parked in her usual spot nearby, doing her best to quiet her fidgeting muscles and racing thoughts.

At some point, she must have fallen asleep. She woke at daybreak and immediately knew she was in a sour mood. There was a certain clarity to it too. Meerkat checked on the boys, then quickly hastened to find her husband’s trail. She had been solely focused on Swordfish’s recovery the past few days but now it was time for a reckoning.

@Njord Sveijarn-Corten, Meerkat snapped when she finally caught up with him, what happened to ‘you and I will never be apart again’? ‘Then it will be so,’ you said to me! And then you left and I only found out secondhand! she seethed, whisky eyes ablaze with fury and hurt. How could you!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 14, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 05:23 PM