Dragoncrest Cliffs this is a modern fairy tale
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She could feel the tension evaporating before Njord even offered his apology. He made a distinction between his two trespasses that did not escape Meerkat’s notice. She kissed his neck and gave him a tighter squeeze by way of acceptance.

Although she’d already acknowledged her own behavior, she eventually withdrew to say, I’d say I don’t know what’s gotten into me but… we very nearly lost a child. I think we should show ourselves and one another some grace.

She reached up to place a paw on his chest, where she could feel Njord’s heartbeat. He was a good da, she knew. He had only hurt her because he was thinking only of their son. Meerkat realized she could absolutely accept coming in second place after their children.

Without being aware of what she was doing, Meerkat started rubbing at his chest, a gentle up and down motion meant to comfort. She caught herself and realized she could feel another sort of tension building. It seemed a little untoward, given the circumstances, but the instant she acknowledged the small spark of lust deep in her belly, it seemed to grow into an intense ball of fire.

We need to go be with our son, she murmured to him, eyes suddenly hot, a heaviness to her voice even as she flirted, but before we do that, I think you and I should kiss and make up properly. I think we both need to work out some tension.

She smoothed her paw down his ribs and then dropped it. Meerkat took to her feet. She wanted to erase any memory of this argument and remind themselves how much they loved one another. But there was more to it too. She felt like her body was catching on fire with her need.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 09, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 09, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Meerkat - January 14, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: this is a modern fairy tale - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 05:23 PM