Wheeling Gull Isle his foolish decrees, his words so contrived
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Sweetharbor was a safe harbor; their castaways remained. Caracal didn’t mind them, though he gave them their space. He wasn’t the greatest hunter, though he tried to keep the stockpiles stacked in lieu of helping more directly, like, with the medical skills he pretended he didn’t possess.

The sound of voices drew his attention as he tracked some kind of small animal across the island. Caracal didn’t mean to eavesdrop, so he considered moving off in another direction, but he caught a few tense words. Unable to resist, he ventured nearer.

He recognized Aquillius and raised a paw in a wave before looking at the others. There was a sleek, silvery woman who looked a little worse for wear. She was missing an eye, which prompted Caracal to glance back at Aquillius before peering at the youngest member of the group. He looked a bit like Etienne; perhaps they were brothers?

Hey, gang, Caracal greeted. Is this a meeting for one-eyed wolves? he couldn’t help but quip, motioning at his own hazy eye.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Aquillius - February 06, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Theo - February 08, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Lilitu - February 08, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Theo - February 09, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Lilitu - February 09, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Theo - February 10, 2023, 08:53 AM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Caracal - February 10, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Lilitu - February 11, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Theo - February 12, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Caracal - February 13, 2023, 09:44 AM
RE: his foolish decrees, his words so contrived - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 04:49 PM