Moonspear I'm Growing Tired and time stands still before me
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She nodded at both his remarks, though Meerkat didn’t deign to patronize him when he was the one with formal medical training. Her mouth did taste a bit better, though her stomach still felt sour. Whether or not she had eaten something bad for lunch, she had a feeling she was going to reacquaint with it from one end or the other in the near future.

Yes, just out for a walk, Meerkat agreed mildly distractedly. I know it’ll get to a point where I have to stay on bedrest until they’re born but I—I’m sorry, excuse me, Alaric.

Without any further warning than that, Meerkat pivoted on a heel and raced toward the privacy of a nearby thicket. For several seconds, she stood there, not entirely sure which end was going to explode. Perhaps both. In the end, her mouth opened on a great belch right before she vomited up the contents of her stomach with a complementary spring of peppermint.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Growing Tired and time stands still before me - by Meerkat - February 13, 2023, 10:01 AM