Moonspear i like watching the puddles gather rain
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes were about to drift shut for the nth time when she thought she saw a pale silhouette approaching the ulaq, distorted by the sheets of rainwater pouring past the den’s mouth. Meerkat smelled the scent of fresh meat, amplified by the moisture in the air, and her mouth watered. Perhaps Sialuk was bringing her something to eat.

But the low pitch of a man’s voice startled her more awake. Meerkat sucked in a breath and sat up a little straighter, squinting at the wolf standing just outside the door. He was large and white, with purple eyes that veritably glowed in the gloom.

This must be one of the many wolves who’d joined recently. Sialuk had mentioned their names, though she couldn’t recall them at present. Feeling much more alert now—and even more aware of the delicious odor of fresh food—Meerkat nodded.

Yes, come in out of the rain. I’m Meerkat, she said.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 22, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 22, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Meerkat - February 23, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: i like watching the puddles gather rain - by Kannoyak - February 28, 2023, 09:56 PM