Stavanger Bay but i got one condition
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
You’re fine, Caracal replied when Vairë joined them with an apology, smiling at her.

There was a subtle, affectionate exchange between the pair that made Caracal’s stomach dip. He was a little jealous of this woman for claiming such a hunk, though mostly the small display made him yearn for Heda. It was silly and stupid, nonetheless…

I don’t think you could go wrong with either choice, Caracal said to them. I’ve explored along this coastline quite a bit. I’m not, like, super familiar with every territory but, well, you really can’t go wrong. And though he’d already told Rhaegal, he added for his wife’s benefit, I live on Wheeling Gull Isle, just up the coast from here. I don’t think I could ever live inland again.

He smiled warmly at them, intuiting that he had unwittingly interrupted their venture. If they were searching for a home, that meant they had their work cut out for them, as once they found the right place, they would need to settle it. Maybe Caracal only told himself that as an excuse to make his way back to the island.

I should be getting back there, I have a lady to feed. But good luck on your search! Please drop by the island anytime and ask for Caracal or Heda. See you guys!

He waved a paw and turned, breaking into a trot. Caracal glanced over his shoulder once, eyes lingering almost wistfully on Rhaegal in particular, before he faced forward, gaze now set on the distant speck on the sea.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but i got one condition - by Rhaegal - February 26, 2023, 05:15 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Caracal - February 27, 2023, 01:03 PM
RE: but i got one condition - by Rhaegal - March 01, 2023, 06:23 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Caracal - March 01, 2023, 08:29 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Rhaegal - March 01, 2023, 09:40 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Caracal - March 01, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Vairë - March 01, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: but i got one condition - by Rhaegal - March 04, 2023, 06:23 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Caracal - March 07, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Vairë - March 14, 2023, 08:53 AM
RE: but i got one condition - by Rhaegal - March 15, 2023, 05:14 AM