Wheeling Gull Isle baby beluga
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Her answer didn’t surprise him. He wanted Heda to meet Killdeer (and Fennec, if she was here too), though it could wait until a… better time. Caracal nodded his understanding and kissed her brow.

Okay, I won’t be long. I’ll come find you later.

After a lingering glance, he rocketed downhill in the direction of the sandbar. He saw Killer from a distance and noticed that his mom was with him. Caracal was glad they were together, though he really only had eyes for his best bud.

Hey! he yelled breathlessly when he arrived, red toes skidding in the sand. I’m so glad you guys came! Welcome to Wheeling Gull Island! You guys are welcome to look around, make yourselves at home.

Of course, there was something he needed to tell them. Caracal was bursting with excitement to share his good news with Killdeer and even his older sister. But there was also a practical reason he needed to mention it.

Heda couldn’t come right now, though hopefully you’ll get to meet her later, he said before exclaiming, She’s my wife now! And I think we might be welcoming a litter in two months, give or take, which should explain her absence.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 17, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 19, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 19, 2023, 06:54 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Heda - March 20, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 20, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 20, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 23, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 23, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 08:02 PM