Wheeling Gull Isle baby beluga
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal beamed at Killdeer’s felicitations, huffing a laugh at his pal’s comment. He’d known Heda for a while now and they’d been living on this island for months, though it was true he’d only just told Killer about him at their last rendezvous. And of course they’d never really talked about kids much, too busy being kids!

Sure, we keep a sort of… nest, Caracal said, at the top of The Greenhills. He pointed at them as he spoke. It’s nothing fancy, though I suppose we’ll find some proper shelter… he thought out loud, laughing and shaking his head. Come on, I’ll show you. I’ll give you a grand tour and everything if you like.

He bounded eagerly ahead, then remembered that Fennec was blind and might need extra guidance. Caracal slowed, throwing her a sheepish look she of course wouldn’t catch, and pondered at his sister’s silence. He couldn’t help but think briefly of the last time they’d really spoken. He was just glad she hadn’t disappeared for good, especially for Killer’s sake.

So, did you two officially leave Mereo? he wondered, now thinking about what Killdeer had said during their last conversation. You guys are always welcome to stay here as long as you like, Caracal reminded them.

They were coming up on the lavender fields and he said, This is Heda’s favorite place. It doesn’t look like much now but I guess it’ll bloom later in spring.

He paused to give his guests a moment to explore the area. Meanwhile, he glanced off toward the cave where he knew Heda hunkered, the corners of his mouth twitching. Hopefully God was there, keeping her company.

Here’s a handy map for reference. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 17, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 19, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 19, 2023, 06:54 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Heda - March 20, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 20, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 20, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 23, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 23, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 08:02 PM