Moonspear tl;dr
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
-“I will, mom, I promise,”- Meerkat said, leaning into the nuzzle. -“I bet you’re right and they’ll pick it up from yours really quickly.”-

Seal sprang toward the middle of their makeshift rendezvous site to greet the visitors with a loud, “Hiiieee!” Meerkat smiled, leaning against Towhee’s shoulder to watch.

The last time they’d done something like this (with last year’s litters), most of the kids had been rather shy and slow to engage one another. Having met @Sable and @Towhee Jr prior, she expected it might take some time for them to warm up to her bubbly little @Orca II and Seal.

They were young enough, chances were they wouldn’t remember much about this encounter either way. But hopefully they wouldn’t be strangers as they grew older. Meerkat put her head on her mom’s shoulder, privately hoping that Towhee et al would end up here with them.

I’ll leave this open for a few days in case anyone wants to make an appearance. Otherwise, this works as a wrap! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tl;dr - by Meerkat - April 27, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Phox - April 27, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: tl;dr - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Seal - April 29, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Meerkat - May 15, 2023, 10:17 AM