Wheeling Gull Isle count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Awesome, Caracal replied, smiling at his son. We can find more where that came from, he added as he began to stride away from the den, having noted Malakai’s brief interest in the fish.

For a few minutes, he didn’t say anything, focusing on guiding Malakai down the slope of The Greenhills toward the tropical swamp on the south side of the island. But every few steps, he glanced over at Kai and grinned, sometimes even throwing a playful elbow at his son to see if he could dodge it in time.

I have two questions for you, the boy’s father eventually broke the companionable silence. First, what would you like to do today? Secondly, if you could’ve named yourself, what name would you have picked?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky - by Caracal - July 06, 2023, 01:06 PM