Moonspear with honey and butter
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It seemed a little silly to stop at the borders and call for Sialuk or Njord when she could deliver Kusuma to them more directly. Meerkat waved her guest into the village, guiding her to a small clearing not far from the rendezvous site. As much as she hoped this worked out, Meerkat didn’t want to take a stranger to the territory’s vulnerable heart.

Motioning for Kusuma to make herself comfortable, the envoy raised her head and called for @Sialuk first. She was the leader, after all. Meerkat knew she was getting more heavily pregnant with every passing day, though that only validated her decision to bring Kusuma up the mountain a ways. At least the head wouldn’t have far to walk.

You two can treat this like a cameo and skip me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
with honey and butter - by Kusuma - July 13, 2023, 10:20 PM
RE: with honey and butter - by Meerkat - July 13, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: with honey and butter - by Kusuma - July 16, 2023, 03:19 PM