Wheeling Gull Isle count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
It’s symbolic, he replied, wondering if Malakai truly understood. We can do it today and then again when you’re older, to confirm and renew your vows to God.

The two of them broke from the edge of the trees onto a strip of shoreline at the head of the island. Caracal led Malakai toward the surf, walking right into the shallow breakers and motioning for the boy to join him.

Trying to remember his words from Dinah’s baptism, he cited, I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Sun and the Holy Seagull, as he raised a fisted forepaw and dribbled saltwater over the crown of Kai’s head. You are hereby christened Malakai Michael Redhawk.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky - by Caracal - August 07, 2023, 08:53 AM