Wheeling Gull Isle paperback dreams in their deep dose,
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal must have died and, despite all his piety, he went straight to hell.

The current level involved watching helplessly as his only remaining adopted child was tortured by various oceanic forces. The riptide wound up for the pitch and the “blackfish” swung for the fences, with poor Ava standing in for the baseball in this terrible metaphor.

Somehow, he dove in and swam out to her before either one consumed her. He swallowed a lot of seawater in the process—she probably did too—but Caracal dragged Ava’s limp body back to the island where the two of them collapsed on a spit of wet sand just beyond reach of the surf.

Ava, Caracal tried between heaving breaths, gently shaking her as he glanced at the incoming tide.

She wasn’t responsive, so he grabbed her salt-soaked scruff and dragged her further up the shoreline, just in case the “blackfish” decided to come after them. Ignoring how shaky and weak he felt, he bent over Ava and began some crude imitation of CPR.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Ava Amara - September 21, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Caracal - September 21, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Ava Amara - September 21, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Caracal - September 21, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Ava Amara - September 26, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Caracal - September 26, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Ava Amara - September 29, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Caracal - October 02, 2023, 09:28 AM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Heda - October 03, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: paperback dreams in their deep dose, - by Ava Amara - October 06, 2023, 08:48 AM