Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
In the following moments, Meerkat came to the realization that Ajei was a very sensitive soul. She was friendly and polite, though there was an undercurrent of anxiousness about her. Perhaps she was an empath, which would explain the way she sensed the sadness Meerkwas was trying not to let show too much.

I’m alright, though thank you for asking. My family’s just had a loss. I know your family knows what that’s like, Meerkat said, going still as she thought of Samani. I actually saw Arrluk the other day, she continued after a moment, eyes soft on the young girl’s bashful face. Going out and doing things you enjoy doesn’t seem nearly as brave as going out and doing things that scare you, Meerkat gently reminded.

Once she was satisfied that she’d covered any trace of the coyote, Meerkat turned inward. She still needed to fetch something to eat for Towhee. And hopefully Ajei would feel a little safer deeper into the copse, even if their claim was fairly tenuous. At the very least, a tour of the place might be a good way to put her at ease.

Come on, I’ll show you around. It’s called Sun Mote Copse, by the way, Meerkat said as she began moving again, glancing over her shoulder to make sure the pup was following. We may cross paths with my mother. Do you remember Towhee? It’s fine if you don’t, she added quickly, not wanting to contribute to Ajei’s anxiety.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 10:49 AM