Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Men like him loved hearing themselves talk, didn’t they? Meerkat remained very still, not listening to a word he was saying. Instead, she whispered to Ajei to get ready to run, eyes never leaving the stranger as she waited for the right moment.

The instant he took a step toward them—right around the word “speech”—she knew it was now or never. Before he could come more than a single footstep closer, Meerkat gently pushed at the little girl.

Ajei turned and ran, Meerkat close on her heels. If the stranger chased after them, he would have to get through her to get to the young girl. But perhaps she could deter any such pursuit.

Gulping in a breath as they galloped, Meerkat bellowed, RUN, AJEI! FIND NJORD AND TOWHEE!

Ajei’s player asked me to powerplay and skip her this round for cohesion! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Meerkat - October 29, 2023, 09:16 AM