Sun Mote Copse and she'll promise you more
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
-“Are they?”- Meerkat mused teasingly in response. -“Well, this is a good start. These guys need all the socialization they can get in the coming weeks. And they’ll change and grow quite rapidly. When they’re about a month old—another couple of weeks from now—they’ll be up and moving around, seeing, hearing and even talking a little bit. I’d love it if you helped me make sure they’re fluent in Ptero.”-

She knew integration might not be as easy for Jr as others, though Meerkat had faith that everybody would embrace her. Meerkat did frown suddenly when she realized it must be difficult, perhaps even impossible, for her to interact with Fennec. She blinked slowly, not sure what to do with this observation at present. She would try to think of something later.

-“What sort of adventures did you go on, before you wound up here?”- she wondered, taking a moment to comfort a fussing Otter before she retrained her eyes on Jr.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 14, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 14, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 15, 2024, 03:15 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 15, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 16, 2024, 05:36 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 18, 2024, 08:11 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 23, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 25, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 31, 2024, 04:54 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - April 01, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - April 06, 2024, 06:18 AM