Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was hard letting Skipjack out of her sight, now that she knew for certain he didn’t possess any of his own. But Meerkat knew she could trust the others in the pack to guide him. Hopefully they could work together to build his independence, though she secretly wondered—perhaps even hoped—that his blindness might meant her son would stay with her longer.

While the kids’ da took them on a midday stroll, Meerkat decided to go for a walk on her own. When she spotted Fennec, she watched from a distance for a moment, trying to gauge whether she looked busy. She didn’t want to be a bother. Ultimately, though, she couldn’t resist the opportunity for a conversation, particularly with somebody who knew what Skipjack faced.

Fennec turned and began walking right as Meerkat approached with an amiable, Hey, Fen.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - April 10, 2024, 11:14 AM