Sun Mote Copse keep the heid
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She wasn’t nearly so angry now, though any time her mind wandered to Kigipigak and Asivaq, it put a bitter taste in her mouth. Meerkat tried not to think of them, though it was easier said than done. How could Njord’s aokatti jilt them this way? It was probably for the best, though part of her still seethed.

And, of course, when her husband called the pack to gather together to discuss the matter, Meerkat could only try to manage her emotions. One foreleg dangled over Skipjack’s shoulder as he sat in front of her, very quiet and obedient while his da addressed everyone.

Her brow furrowed at her husband’s last words, her gaze drifting to Towhee. Her mother had already been to the sweep, even talked to some of the “neighbors,” who weren’t truly neighbors at all based on the intel Towhee had brought back with her. They lived somewhere on the far side of the strath.

Fennec seemed to think diplomacy wasn’t a bad idea. Meerkat didn’t necessarily disagree with her mate and sister, though she didn’t think these wolves should be of any particular concern to them. Now that the sweep was wide open, they could cross through its center and stop straddling their borders. Everyone could go back to minding their own business.

She tried to catch her mom’s eye, waiting to see what she would say before lending her own voice to the conversation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
keep the heid - by Njord - April 27, 2024, 07:47 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee Jr - May 01, 2024, 02:29 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Otter - May 01, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - May 08, 2024, 10:55 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 23, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - May 24, 2024, 10:54 AM