Sun Mote Copse keep the heid
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Towhee insisted there was no cause for concern. Meerkat chewed at the inside of her cheek, eyes shifting when Towhee Jr spoke next. She raised a good point about the character of these strangers, who’d chosen their residence despite the sweep’s placement. Her expression darkened a little, thinking of how there must be a little karma involved there, seeing as Asivaq and Kigipigak hadn’t consulted with them before taking up residence next door, either.

Pushing that thought aside, she cleared her throat and said, -“Not that I agree, but I think Fennec only meant herself. Correct me if I’m wrong,”- in her older sister’s direction. -“Jr agrees with a diplomatic mission, seeing as they’ve been historically inconsiderate,”- she added, eyes cutting to her as she translated her silent speech for both Fen’s and Skip’s benefits.

Njord and the others were waiting on her say, so Meerkat took a deep breath, gathered her thoughts and said, -“I don’t see what harm it can do to send some ambassadors their way. I could go. I’d like to take Jr with me.”- Her gaze drifted knowingly between her husband and the aspiring leader. -“Perhaps one other might be wise. Any volunteers?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
keep the heid - by Njord - April 27, 2024, 07:47 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee Jr - May 01, 2024, 02:29 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Otter - May 01, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - May 08, 2024, 10:55 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 23, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - May 24, 2024, 10:54 AM