Sun Mote Copse As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Auburn fell asleep, though Meerkat kept gently stroking her head until she heard footsteps. She gently withdrew her paw and turned to watch Skipjack struggling to drag an entire deer haunch toward the borders. Her eyes flew wide and she let out a little laugh, immediately hastening to his side to help him drag it the rest of the way.

Soon it lay only a few inches from Auburn’s nose. Meerkat nudged her son’s forehead. She was so proud of him! She then returned her gaze to the young woman, uncertain whether she should rouse her or let her sleep.

“DINNA FASH!” Skipjack bellowed, deciding for her. “I BRINGED YOU FOOD, LADY!”

Meerkat tried not to laugh as she made a shushing sound, amused not only by her son’s excessive volume but the fact that he was facing entirely the wrong direction as he shouted at Auburn.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush - by Meerkat - May 13, 2024, 09:08 PM