Sun Mote Copse Brother Hunter
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She let out a breath at the first few words. She couldn’t imagine what it must’ve been like, losing Samani. She thought she’d lost Njord once but all that pain had disappeared the moment he’d walked back into her life. Rodyn would never be able to escape his grief. Her heart went out to him.

I’m, Meerkat said, pausing to actually consider her answer before continuing, doing okay. We just found out our eldest son is alive but… out of reach. It’s been hard coping with that. But otherwise, things are good here. Quiet. It might be nice to get out and see everyone. I don’t see why we can’t arrange to be there.

By autumn, the bairns wouldn’t be bairns anymore. They could probably go and observe the hunt, if not participate. Meerkat wondered if either one of them would be interested in that. She doubted Skipjack would want to go, though perhaps she was wrong. She would make sure he knew he could if he wanted.

There were some items piled at Rodyn’s feet. Meerkat didn’t want to assume they were meant for her, though she gave them a curious glance. He’d mentioned trading, so perhaps these were his wares. Hopefully Otter would bring something good from the caches in exchange.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 03, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 04, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 06, 2024, 07:44 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 10, 2024, 08:22 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 26, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 26, 2024, 11:03 AM