Sun Mote Copse you always feared god-born achilles
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Their recent visitors reminded Meerkat of her diplomatic mission, way past due now. She set aside all her distractions today to find Towhee Jr and head out, never mind the rainy forecast. She idly wondered if the young honoree had seen their mother, though she doubted it. She was getting a little worried now, though that was just one more thing she needed to put on the back burner today.

-Jr, hey!- Meerkat said after locating Ghost overhead and tracking backward to find her sister slogging along the copse’s borders. -I was wondering if you’d like to go and find those neighbors of ours today… if we can even call them that.-

She glanced due south. The lush greenery of the sweep took up every square inch of her visual field, though Meerkat knew that the bypass lay somewhere on its far side. And somewhere beyond that lived the wolves of… well, she didn’t know what they called themselves. If Towhee had ever mentioned it, Meerkat couldn’t remember.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 09, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 10, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 20, 2024, 03:45 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 20, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Reyna - June 20, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Basìlio - June 20, 2024, 08:54 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Nivis - June 20, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 23, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 24, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Reyna - June 25, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Basìlio - June 25, 2024, 12:49 PM