Sun Mote Copse how hard did i just seal the deal
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She could only clutch at Ray as his sister guided him through some breathing exercises. Meerkat’s gaze mostly rested on her son’s face, though occasionally she looked at Seal with wonder in her eyes, grateful for and impressed by her composure in this moment of duress.

We’re here. You’re okay, she muttered quietly against the shell of Ray’s ear.

It was strange: despite all the feelings she felt for her son in those moments—fear, concern, dismay and a plethora of others—Meerkat still had the presence of mind to refute the three words that kept tumbling from his lips in frantic repetition. Every fiber of her being rejected the notion.

Of course, she did not speak of this out loud. Meerkat only wrapped her arms around Stingray, cheek pressed to his golden temple, and held him for as long as he needed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - May 25, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - May 28, 2024, 10:15 AM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - May 28, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - June 08, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - June 25, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - June 27, 2024, 09:07 AM