Sun Mote Copse souls in the wind must learn how to bend
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
#2,000 for you.

She wondered if she’d somehow manifested Seal’s appearance, a smile on her lips even as her eyes slitted against the onslaught of rainwater. Meerkat laughed under her breath when she realized the irony: here was Seal, whilst her little brother was occupying her nook!

Clearing her throat, the mother offered, Come here and I’ll help dry you off, one sandy paw patting the hard-packed floor of the cottage.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - July 04, 2024, 10:20 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 07, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - July 08, 2024, 10:15 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 22, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - August 02, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - August 05, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - September 05, 2024, 11:50 AM