Sun Mote Copse souls in the wind must learn how to bend
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat shook her head lightly at Seal’s concerns, rolling her weight slightly to one side to accommodate the yearling as she settled down beside her. Without hesitation, she pressed back, never minding the dampness as she began to wick away the moisture with gentle passes of her tongue.

Her daughter’s idle observation made her pause and say, You know, I think the copse flooded once. I hope nothing like that happens, and glanced out the doorway with a thoughtful frown. I suppose there’s no use worrying about it. It’s not as if we have any control over Mother Nature.

She resumed drying Seal’s coat, sitting back only when she was satisfied with her handiwork. Meerkat gave a breathy laugh as she wiped a few stray strands of fur from her mouth, then snuggled closer to her grown daughter.

I’m happy you’re here, she murmured for no particular reason other than it was the truth. On a whim, Meerkat reached to stroke Seal’s brow as she added, Where do you think your sister is right now? What adventures do you think she’s getting into?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - July 04, 2024, 10:20 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 07, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 22, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - July 24, 2024, 09:18 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - August 02, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - August 05, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - September 05, 2024, 11:50 AM