Sun Mote Copse souls in the wind must learn how to bend
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It meant a great deal to hear that Seal felt centered in the copse. It was a testament to the village she and Njord had worked so hard to build for their family. And though she could easily picture Orca wrestling wild beasts and certainly understood the merits of adventuring, Meerkat secretly wished more of her children felt the way Seal did.

Me too, she murmured, still brushing a paw over Seal’s crown, smoothing the damp fur along the curve of her neck.

It went still when she noticed the strange look on Seal’s face. It didn’t match well with the tone of her story. There was a hollowness to her laughter that prompted Meerkat to lean back a little and study her daughter’s face.

It can be troubling sometimes, accommodating more capricious personalities, she ventured, resuming her soothing pets. I’m sorry if your reunion didn’t go the way you’d hoped. Do you want to talk about it?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - July 04, 2024, 10:20 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 07, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - July 22, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - August 02, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Meerkat - August 05, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: souls in the wind must learn how to bend - by Seal - September 05, 2024, 11:50 AM