Sun Mote Copse dreams see us through to forever, where clouds roll by for you and i
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat could be wrong. Oh, how she hoped she was wrong! She knew she should just sit down with their daughter and ask, though she was terribly afraid of the answer. It was hard enough as a mere possibility. The thought of confronting the actuality made her stomach quiver. She wasn’t ready yet…

She knew Njord only wanted to comfort her, though she couldn’t help but notice he didn’t refute her assumptions. Had he spoken to their little girl? Did he know? Meerkat sucked in her wobbling lower lip. She repeated his words in her head: “This is’nae goodbye forever…”

Her husband tried to divert her attention. Meerkat sniffed. It was hard to focus on Njord, especially with the tears blurring her vision. But she sucked in a breath and pricked her ears, hoping whatever he wanted to show her could actually provide a proper distraction.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread