Sun Mote Copse dreams see us through to forever, where clouds roll by for you and i
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Of course I remember, Meerkat said a little thickly, eyes lighting on the young apple tree. That was the first time you told me about Meares Island, after I asked about your accent. Your voice has always been so pleasant on the ears…

That made her think of something she hadn’t really considered in a long time. Had she ever told him she could only hear out of one ear? Even if she hadn’t, had he perhaps guessed over the years? Meerkat probably favored that side over the other.

Even after all this time together, all these memories we’ve made, we still have so much left to learn about each other, our children and the world, Meerkat mused, feeling a tiny bit silly for her profundity. We’ve had some really good times—some really hard ones too—but I think most of it’s still ahead of us, you know?

Even if they were away from the copse—and possibly their youngest daughter—a while, it was really just a short trip in the grand scheme. They would be back together before they knew it! In the meantime, they would get to show their blind son some of the wonders of the world. Meerkat’s heavy heart did a hopeful little leap.

Gazing between Njord and the apple tree, she said, What if we gathered a bunch of them and took them with us, to share when we’re feeling homesick?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread