Heron Lake Plateau I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
@Finley

They'd agreed to send a message (which was way more than she'd expected... it was a trip, and for the sake of a stranger?) but now all she could do was wait.  And Rosalyn sucked at waiting.  She tried not to get moody over it, but it was difficult when she couldnt do anything, couldn't go anywhere, and was one hundred percent dependant on this strange pack she'd stumbled upon.  That for some reason, niggled in her memory like a damn worm.  Why did she know the name Redhawk?

She'd taken a liking to the spot by the lake, mostly because easy water access, so she lay with one paw dabbing the surface of the water while she thought.  If Smokestep found out, there was still no guarentee he'd like that she'd gotten herself into trouble outside their borders again.  She wasn't even positive her current role encouraged as much outside travel as she'd been taking... maybe he'd promote Sandpiper again just to ensure they had a homebody to support him.  Hmm.  Well, if it happened.... so long as she didn't abuse it, Rosalyn guessed she could cope.  It was a sort of worst-case scenario in her mind right now, and not likely... but she needed to be prepared, as usual, for whatever might come of her current predicament.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 04, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - June 04, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 05, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - June 11, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 18, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 01:52 PM