Wheeling Gull Isle promise of a brave new world
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her guardians came, first Moorhen, then Coelacanth, and finally, Venninne. Three women she considered surrogate mothers, of a sort. She returned the first's greeting with a silent smile, and blinked softly at the others, shifting her paws on the sand. Then--

Reed came strutting forward, thrusting herself into Maegi's embrace. A little taken aback, she nonetheless leaned into the ruddy girl, actually giving a laugh at the sentiments. "I'll miss you, too," Maegi whispered, surprised to find herself a little choked up. "I promise I'll save the poppy seeds for when we meet again." Ha. A likely story.

No one else had come so far, but perhaps that was for the best. Too many goodbyes would not only hinder her departure, but they could, perhaps, pull at her heartstrings enough to make her stay. It was clear from her dreams that staying was not what the daedra wanted. . .

But what would they do about it, anyway?

No, no. She must go. She had made promises to no one but herself, but she could not break promises to herself, even if she alone knew about them. Once she had set her mind to something, Maegi would see it to fruition. Even if it broke her heart in the process.
Messages In This Thread
promise of a brave new world - by Maegi - September 07, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: promise of a brave new world - by Moor - September 08, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: promise of a brave new world - by Coelacanth - September 09, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: promise of a brave new world - by Reigi - September 09, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: promise of a brave new world - by Reed Wolf - September 09, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: promise of a brave new world - by Maegi - September 14, 2018, 02:43 PM